Слайд



Жолаушылар Жүк жөнелтушілер

Онлайн билет сатып алу

Тізімінен станцияны таңдаңыз, содан кейін станцияның атын теруді бастаңыз

HISTORY

HISTORY PLANNING OF RAILWAY AND BUILDING OF THE STATION AKMOLA - TSELINOGRAD - AKMOLA - ASTANA 
Project of highway Tyumen-Akmola-Tashkent originally examined Russian Ministry of ways of report in 1878. After 1895, when already a line operated Chelyabinsk-Petropavlovsk - Omsk, for lack of solid depositors of capital, large industrial and trade companies not once discussed and put aside the plan of gasket of steel roads through priishimskoe steppe spaces. At this time the Akmola district had about 40 kilometres of narrow-gauge road, that were built by the English concessionaires in 1906 - 1908 and passed out of borders of present area, just - between Karaganda and Spassk copper plant. In summer of 1911 an expedition was directed on an inspection supposed ways Petropavlovsk-Spassk plant, the results of that were published in the book published in 1912 in Petersburg. But the building beginning again delayed on not set time.
Before the first world war foreign and russian capitalists formed a joint-stock company on building of the South-Siberian highway, that ratified the project of route Orsk-Akmola - Semey. Building that proceeded began, in spite of height of war. In these difficult conditions labour force was used from a number the prisoners of war. However after Great October revolution they were sent on a motherland. And then civil war began.
Soviet power understood the peracute necessity of road Petropavlovsk is Kokshetau for the economy of country, and foremost, for a food supply. Urgent delivery of Siberian and Kazakhstan bread in a center was a first degrien problem. In spite of extremely heavy post-war situation, В.I. Lenin of August, 5, 1920 signs the decision of Sovnarkoma about urgent building of railway line.
A line was erected around the clock. Workers were in a help sent builders from other cities of country, red army soldier parts, mobilized the population of near-by cossack villages, villages and auls, arranged saturdays. Rails all farther went away to steppe. And wherein they were already put, the given carriages were hastily loaded by bread and left to the starving provinces. Only for 15 days of June, 1921 307 panary carriages were sent - on the average 20 in twenty-four hours. Only for 1921 Kazakhstan sent starving 2 408 220 poods of food. On June, 10, 1922 a claotype way reached to Кокshetau. The further gasket of road from the enormous economic difficulties experienced by a country was temporally stopped.
In the State archive of the Akmola area a letter was saved is a telegram from Secretary of Akmola orkrujkom Uruhmuhamedova and Chairman of circuitous executive committee Kozlov from 04.03.1929 in an address Government and supreme party bodies, where a question was put about the quickest necessity of connection of Akmola with Кокshetau by the line of railway. Building of railway line had an extraordinarily important value for the export of bread and adherent districts the commodity supplies of that could not be realized from insufficiency and costliness of cart transport. The construction of line opened new possibilities on development of all north Kazakhstan, organizations of the large grain growing on the acceleration of rates of development of other industries of national economy of edge. The secretariat of the Kazakh regional committee of CPSU (b) in the decision decreeed:
To "mark disparity of the set terms of building of road in interests grain procurement and gravitating to her districts and insisting before СK, STS and NKPC on the necessity of acceleration of building and leading to of line for a current year to Akmola". " As the real state of area Petropavlovsk - Borovoe is unable to satisfy requirements on transportations and yet more will become complicated as a result of building of railway line to Аkmola, to offer to People's Commissars of republic to infuse before NKPS on the necessity of increase of carrying and transport capacity of this area and acceleration of building of railway line Borovoe - Akmola".
It offers this decision: to provide building "NII of labour labour force, maximally attracting workers from a local native population, Kaznarkomtorg to care of the timely providing with of builders food and industrial stuffs, and 
Narkomzdrav to carry out medical and sanitary service".
Building of road approached time of exploitation of the Karaganda coal beds that was calculated research in 390 million poods.
Further the chronicle of events developed a speed-up rate, in Tselinograd regional party archives documents testifying to history of those days were saved.
09.04.1929 year on the bureau of Akmola Regional Committee of CPSU (b) a question came into question about the terms of leading to of railway line to Akmola. The telegram of NKPS is also heard about taking of railway line to Akmola to December, 1 of this year. A bureau accepted a decision: to "Deem it wise organization on building of railway line of райкома of CPSU (b) and decision of bureau set up the circuitous committee of assistance to building of road in composition comrades 
Bychkova , Kozlov Aytmagambetova, Zhamova, Voronov. To charge to the editors of circuitous newspapers it is wide to light up building motion".
23.04.1929 year of bureau of Akmolaого окружкома of CPSU (b) discussed information "About the results of intercircuitous conference on questions of building of railway". A bureau charged and obliged: to the "Circuitous commission - to assist to building of railway line Borovoe - Akmola and to set on the basis of decision of conference practical events on maintenance of building of circuitous organizations and departments; to the releases of newspapers "New steppe" and "Jean -Arka" - to strengthen awareness work round building of railway and systematic illumination of building motion; To the management building - to create short-term courses on preparation from the native population of packers, ground watches and etc". Cell of CPSU (b) on building of ж.д. line Borovoe - Akmola on an item Аkmola was organized 08.08.1929 in composition 4th party and one candidate men in party men.
19.08.1929 year on the bureau of Akmola Regional Committee of party the report Bychkova "About the results of journey on the line of building of railway Borovoe - Akmola".
A bureau marked difficulties in building: weakness and lack of technical supervision, weakness of about the cult of light work, insufficient attention to the workers from the side of attendant organizations, providing with the manufactured goods is almost fully absent namely, medical service, labour protection, is poorly put etc.
A statement is accepted comrade Rutte, that building will be complete in a timely manner - 07.11.1929 year.
A bureau accepted the unfolded decision sent to the removal of serious defects and providing of building of railway line Borovoe - Akmola by 07.11.1929 year.
22.06.1929 year the place intended for the location of ground of the station Аkmola was chosen, that it was envisaged by an act in that talked : "Having regard to the inevitable height of city from one side, and economic exit of the future station from the designed railway line of "South-Shiba" with other, both on the topographical terms and according to the geographical regulations most expediently for development of the future key station".  And already to 08.11.1929 in honor of twelfth anniversary of Great October revolution, on three weeks before the set term, the first railway train arrived on the station Akmola. It opened before the city of prospect for further all-round development.
Meeting of the first train took place in naked steppe, there was not even a barrack, that passengers took shelter in case of rain or high wind. The threekilometian abandoned lot lay between a city and stopping carriages. Building of line 226 kilometres were produced an extent in a five-month term, almost without every setup time, at the large lack of technical staff and skilled labour force, in very heavy domestic terms, at unfavorable environmental conditions, is was a record, became the result of tension of human forces.
Akmola Station Omsk railway was put into operation in 1931 with the gridiron 10 receiving and departure tracks with the prospect of work for two direction. The same year for the export of coal from the tracks combined Akmola and Karaganda.
Line Petropavlovsk - Akmola served the grain-growing areas of northern Kazakhstan and was largely agricultural importance . In addition, for the carriage of passengers and their service was built 2 -storey station for 380 passengers with a total area of 1317.8 m2. For cargo operations, freight yard was built a three-way , one warehouse and a covered platform.
It adjoined the station tank farm driveways , brick factory number 1 , the elevator , the cattle dead end, the way to the weight of 100 -ton weights. In terms of the work station has been assigned to the first class .
In May 1939, at the same time Kartalov and Akmola started construction vosmisotkilometrovogo way , and in February 1940 the first part with the Karaganda coal came to Magnitogorsk Metallurgical kombinat. Commissioning line Akmolinsk - Kartaly station began to work on the three areas .
October 20, 1940 Akmola station became part of the newly organized Karaganda railway.
In the spring of 1941, on the eve of World War II , construction of the line Akmola - Pavlodar . In the most difficult period of the Great Patriotic War, the railroad managed to do the seemingly impossible. In extremely difficult conditions at the front delivered troops , equipment , fuel, weapons, ammunition and food. And at the same time in a short time the work was done on the evacuation of the population and industry. Karaganda coal basin and the railroad have its say in the country's economy the supply of coal in the difficult war years , the importance of this point, the facts show repeated visits to the USSR People's Commissar of ways to Karaganda and Akmola.
Building of railway-carriage repair works is begun in the same year.
At the beginning of 1944 the ground development of the station was megascopic to 14 приемо-отправочных ways with a drawing way toward Karaganda.
The station got Akmola independent right on a reception and discharge and on the extra charge of salary from September, 1, 1943. To it by a reception, a discharge the separation of the Karaganda railway engaged in.
To honour of railroaders it was succeeded to mobilize forces on development of knot, a depot, coaling devices, was finished building, a locomotive park was filled up, the problem of providing of locomotives water is decided.
At this time depot Akmola during 7 of year about 1946 was occupied by championship in all trackage of country, many machinists for 9-10 months executed the annual norm of run, laboured for large material cost effectiveness.
 
In 1949 Carriages was released from the repair of the first indoor 2 -axle wagon. In 1954, construction of the second track in the direction of Akmola - Tobol , completed the following year . In 1954 he began Tselinnaya epic . So , from February 23 to March 2, 1954 was held Plenum . Consideration was given to "The further increase in grain production in the country and the development of virgin and fallow lands ." March 2, 1954 - Akmola station arrived the first echelon with volunteers from Almaty. March 5, 1954 Akmola was met first echelon Moscow volunteers who came to the development of virgin lands. Burden and difficult challenge lay Tselinnaya epic on the shoulders of railwaymen. Practically unloading of technique, building materials arriving on virgin Soil, it was necessary to organize on passenger platforms and at the station areas. Yields of early years (especially in 1956 ) due to lack of modern elevator capacities had to pour into piles kilometer along fences thin grain- points and then ship them in wagons . Moreover , there were cases when due to the lack of covered wagons , grain loaded in open wagons.
In the year of the beginning of the development of virgin lands in 1954 he was commissioned Akmolinsk - Pavlodar and the station began to work on four areas. In 1954 he was commissioned even receiving and departure park with 6 ways. In 1955 he built a second track on the direction of Akmolinsk - Kartaly. In 1956 he was commissioned an odd receiving and departure park with 7 –th way and 4 exhibition ways to improve the shunting of the northern region. 1956 to disbandment and forming of trains in a sorting park was produced through extraction from the side of Karaganda. In 1956 a sorting hill was built with hand control of pointers, the amount of ways was megascopic to 19. In connection with the reorganization of the Karaganda railway on the basis of the order IPU №44 / C dated 06.21.1958 , the station entered the Akmola subordination of Kazakh Railways.
In 1959, throat arrows odd stations were included in the electrical centralization post commissioning of EC - 1 . In 1960, throat arrows even stations were included in the electric centralization with the introduction of the post of EC -2. Shipping volumes grew grain-growing on railheads being within the limits of the Virgin edge. So, the about 9 million tons of grain were submerged in 1960, that required the improvement of a transport service, development and technical equipment of edge. on February, 25 to 1961 by the college of MPS was discussed and approved the special order "About providing of transportations and development of railway line in the Virgin edge of Kazakh SSR". So, rapid development of the station began. In 1961 was handed over in exploitation new train station on 500 passengers with a general area 5260 m2 with a tunnel exit and device of two pavilions on a basic passenger platform.
In the same year it was put into operation a mechanized cargo yard with cargo screening platform container yard capacity of 910 containers and heavy platform , equipped with overhead cranes and electrical. Gridiron freight yard was 4 exhibitions , 14 loading and unloading , 2 dead-end , one way and one way of weighting . Order of the Ministry of Railways number 303 from 03.25.1962 , the station Akmola was renamed Tselinograd station . In 1963, the station shunting locomotives were replaced by diesel locomotives, commissioned refrigerant item. In 1964, the renovated old train station where the ticket hall were built , passenger lounges . In 1964 he was commissioned mechanized hump with air mail to send documents to the freight yard. In the same year, he electrified a site Tselinograd - Karaganda. In 1968, the electrified line Tselinograd - Atbasar - Tobol . Since 1972, the title of the second track on the site Tselinograd - Pavlodar started further reconstruction of the station, which is completely finished in 1976. At the end of 1974 I arrived at the station Express 9/10 message on the new route Almaty - Tselinograd , which was a big event . The train makes only 9 stops at major stations , the largest parking duration is 5 minutes , and the rest - for 2 minutes . The train took 19 hours 14 minutes. At this time Tselinograd was one of the largest stations in the Kazakh railroad through which daily should have more than 20 pairs of trains . The total number of tickets sold during the day , came to 4000.
In 1975 he successfully applied computing equipment ( from computers " Minsk- 32 " machines to the EU - 1066 ) , which is included in a single local road network , which allows to implement the new traffic routing technology using electronic waybill. In 1979 he was commissioned in the administrative complex in the area hump . By 1980, the way of sorting of the park increased to 22 , predgorochnogo to 8, even up to 9 ways to 11 odd ways . Station Akmola station Fortieth tied 3 - haul worthwhile. In the same year, he electrified a site Tselinograd - Ekibastuz . In 1981, the station was equipped with a Technology Center automated control system yard ( ASUSS ) on a computer of the 3rd generation. In 1983, at the station freight train passes with a record number as a part of 194 wagons and weighing 18133 tons Ekibastuz - Tobol . In the same year in the world , together with scientists at the station VNIIZhT held sverhtyazhelovesny train, loaded with 30,000 tons of coal from Ekibastuz - Kartaly (1116 km).
In 1984, the electrified portion Tselinograd - Kokshetau.
In 1986, a 300 kilometer stretch from Tselinograd - Ekibastuz was held sverhtyazhelovesny composition loaded with 43,407 tons and a length of 6.5 km of the train . In 1990 was introduced in addition to the new building of the station, the main indicator of the power station has increased to 1,800 passengers. The following year was elevated concourse , allowing to provide comfort and safety of passengers when boarding , landing right out of the station building in the II and III of the way the main park.
From 1986 to 1990, on the hump and began development of the phased introduction of the unique equipment " Complex microprocessor hump " ( SMC ) , which was developed RIIZHT (Rostov ) and Kazakhstan is the only network. In 1994, the station was renamed Tselinograd in Akmola. To increase the capacity of the main park in 1997, it made the work of partitioning the main park path III . This allowed the reconstruction of ways without means of signaling and communication devices , in compliance with safety take ( send ) to one way of two electric train exhibit and ready to go local train formation opposite directions. In October 1999, Akmola station celebrated its 70th anniversary . At 29 June 2000 the train station came the Spanish company «Patentes Talgo SA» with the first test flight on the route Almaty - Astana , with a minimum time between the capitals of pure stroke was 12 hours 27 minutes ( without entering the station Shu ) . Testing continued for 2 years.
05.06.2001 Akmola was renamed the station in the station Astana.
2002 Branch RSE " Astana station " renamed the branch of JSC "NC" Kazakhstan Rail Ways"-" Astana station . " September 13, 2003 from Astana on its maiden voyage went passenger high-speed train "Tulpar" , formed of 6 cars " Talgo " . In 2004, the reconstruction of the main station and the park station. Instead of 11 ways of sorting the park was commissioned in 7 main park road.
After the reconstruction of the station capacity has increased by 300 people and was 1800 passengers. Average daily throughput station - 5,2 thous . Passengers per day , the actual administration of 4.8 thous . Passengers.
2009 : May - the introduction into service of ASUST ; October - Celebration of 80 years of Astana station ; November - introduction of ASKO PV. 2010 - The introduction of the CEO "Ural" . 2011 - the beginning of the reconstruction of the automated hump with the replacement of all hardware.
 





«ҚТЖ» ҰК» АҚ трансформациясы
«ҚТЖ» ҰК» АҚ трансформациясы
«ҚТЖ» ҰК» АҚ приватизациясы
«ҚТЖ» ҰК» АҚ приватизациясы
© АО «НК «Қазақстан темір жолы»
Политика информационной безопасности
Ваш отзыв очень важен для нас
Оценка дизайна web-сайта