Start typing the name of the station, then select a station from the list
Information on amendments to the order dated August 31, 2004 № 440-C
In the Tariff Guide (price list) part 3 fee for the use of freight wagons and containers, fines and fees for additional surgery related to transportation made the following changes and additions
Paragraph 1 is to be read as follows:
1. Fee for use of cars, containers paid to the carrier by the consignor, consignee, branch owner:
1) for all time spent at shippers, consignees, branch owners’ cars, containers, including the time set shipping rules for loading (unloading) and shunting;
2) for the downtime (parking, delay) of cars and containers in the main, station tracks caused by shippers, consignees, branch owner. ";
Paragraph 2 reads as follows:
"2. Shippers, consignees, branch owner, owners of cars (containers) for the incident on their wine simple cars (delay of container) on the trunk, station tracks and on railroad tracks under a concession agreement that results in violation of the transport process, the carrier must compensate the charges paid by owner these paths during their lessons;
first paragraph, paragraph 5, is to be read as follows:
5. Shippers, consignees, branch owners, owners of cars (containers) for what happened to their fault plain proper (leased) cars (the delay of their own (rented) containers) in the main, station tracks and on railroad tracks under a concession agreement that results in violation of the transport process is obliged to reimburse the carrier charges in the amount of payment for use of cars was down 50%. ;
Paragraph 9 is to be read as follows:
9. During the downtime (parking, delay) of cars and containers on the main, station tracks caused by shippers, consignees, branch owners, owners of cars (containers) and the technological ejection time (unloading) of freight charges for the use of wagons and containers will be charged at a single rate.
In case of untimely unloading (unloading) of cargo consignees director of the branch of JSC "National Company "Kazakhstan Railways "- separation of the road increases the fee for the use of wagons and containers have been detained:
more than 24 hours beyond the technological time of unloading (unloading) of freight to and including 48 hours - twice;
more than 48 hours to 96 hours inclusive - up to five times;
More than 96 hours - 10 times.
In case of demurrage increased the fee for the use of wagons and containers is set no earlier than the day after the station will be posted the announcement of fee increases;
Item 10 added the following paragraph:
"If the warning not to use the consignor the carrier wagons (containers) by at least three days before the date of loading amount of the fine is reduced by one third.";
in paragraph 17, after "in the amount of twice the cost of clean-up" with the words "and the cost of transporting the car carrier, container, to a place of purification.";
in paragraph 22 the words "Rail Road" replaced by "for the railway part of the way."
Information on Amendments to the Order dated August 31, 2004 № 440-C
Order of "NC" Kazakhstan Railways" dated December 31, 2010 № 462-C approved to raise rates to current rates of payment for use of freight wagons and containers and additional fees for transactions related to transportation:
1.234 at a rate of 1.511, with the exception of the charges specified in paragraph 6 of the table number 3, in paragraphs 62, 63, 64 of the Tariff Guide (price list) (Part 3), approved by Order dated August 31, 2004 № 440-C, as well as fees for filing and cleaning of cars used in Almaty.
This change is effective from January 1, 2011.
Increased tariffs on services of the main rail network
"Joint-Stock Company" National Company "Kazakhstan Railways" reports that the order of the Republic of Kazakhstan Agency for Regulation of Natural Monopolies on November 23, 2010 № 326-OD approved tariffs for the main railway network for transport by rail in the national (inter-regional) and international (export-import) messages with effect as from 1 January 2011. "
Appendix 1 to the Order of the President of Kazakhstan Agency for Regulation of Natural Monopolies on November 23, 2010 № 326-OD
Information on Amendments to the Order dated July 8, 2004 № 255-C
According to the order of "NC" Kazakhstan Railways "dated December 27, 2010 № 448-C has been amended in the Tariff Guide (price list) Part 2 of book 1, 2, 3," The stakes for the use of locomotives, freight cars and containers and tariffs services for freight and commercial work for transshipment by rail. "
On January 1, 2011 shall not apply the basic rate calculation tables used for the calculation of tariffs for main rail network for freight rail transport of Republic of Kazakhstan, rates for use of locomotives, freight cars and containers and freight tariffs and commercial work in transit Rail tariff to reflect the range 0-50 km to the tariff range 0-5 km, 6-10 km, 11-20 km, 21-30 km, 31-40 km, 41-50 km.
According to the order of "NC" Kazakhstan Railways "dated December 30, 2010 № 461-C changes in the multiplying factors to the rates for services for the use of locomotives (LT), freight wagons and containers (MF), and the services of freight and commercial work (GC) with effect from 1 January 2011.